- We make dentures in-house on our 3-D printer
- We use technology like digital imaging for a precise fit
- Eat all your favorite foods you’ve missed out on
If you’re tired of “gumming” your food and having to pick and choose what you can eat, then Castle Rock dentures may be just what you’ve been looking for. Many patients at Evoque Dental & Wellness Center have been able to get their teeth back using custom dentures. If you want to explore your denture options, you can expect that these artificial teeth will help you:Dr. Erik Hekkert on dentures Read Transcript
Dr. Erik Hekkert on dentures
Dentures are the sometimes sad but necessary last resort for people. When their teeth just are not in the kind of shape where we can restore them, where we can fix them, where we can depend on them to last for a good solid time. Dentures typically include all of the teeth and so obviously we are looking at giving them full function. They can chew, they can maintain a bite with them. There's nutrients again that they're going to be able to intake without the bad teeth there. They're not swallowing whatever might be stuck on bad teeth, all that stuff. It's a much healthier option and of course, an immediate improvement in how things look.
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make dining out a pleasure rather than a hassle
- Improve your digestion through more complete chewing
- Make better first impressions
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call us today to schedule an appointment: 720-613-5723. Our office is located at 4625 Trail Boss Drive, Suite G – not far from the Outlets at Castle Rock.
Get Back A Beautiful Smile With Modern Dentures
Today’s dentures aren’t what you think they are. Rather than clunky, ill-fitting “false teeth” like your grandfather was always popping in and out of his mouth, modern dentures fit and function better than ever. They are made from high-quality acrylic, porcelain, and/or composite materials.
Combined with our technology, including digital imaging and 3-D printing capabilities, you’re sure to leave our office with new teeth that look great, fit well, and allow you to enjoy eating again. Here are some of the types of dentures we offer to our patients and make right here in our office:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This style of denture replaces an entire row of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Rather than removing any healthy teeth you have remaining, we may recommend partials to replace your missing teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure a set of dentures to dental implants for excellent comfort and stability.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable style of denture. Like natural teeth, they transfer the forces of biting and chewing to your jawbone through a metal bar on your implants.
When only the best Castle Rock dentures will do, pay Evoque Dental & Wellness Center a visit. Call us today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your consultation.