When it comes to repairing your smile and restoring your chewing ability, crowns and bridges give us many options. Dr. Hekkert has decades of experience rebuilding his patients’ smiles using dental crowns and bridges in Castle Rock. He and our team can help you:Dr. Erik Hekkert on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges are hugely useful restorative options. If you've got a tooth that's only partially there, eventually you're going to have trouble chewing. Eventually it's going to lead to pain. With crowns, we can just fix that up and protect that tooth and have you keep it in there for longterm. Bridges are the same way. Bridges replace missing teeth and it's a function that allows you to chew. There's three teeth involved typically with a bridge, perhaps four. You know that there's a lot of teeth that can be fixed in a single type of restoration, provides you function, gets you back to your being able to chew, being able to talk, being able to smile, getting all those benefits out of it.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Make dining out a pleasure, not a hassle
- Smile with full confidence knowing that your teeth are attractive
- Improve your digestion through more complete chewing
- Look younger and healthier
Visit us soon so we can help you get your smile back! Call us today at 720-613-5723 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on Trail Boss Drive, near the intersection of Founders Parkway and I-25.
Trust Your Smile To Our Team Of Experts
When you visit Evoque Dental & Wellness Center for your smile repair, you’re partnering with a proven team of dental experts who have helped thousands of patients over the years enjoy healthy, strong smiles again. Our practice features advanced technology to ensure your treatment is comfortable, precise, and efficient.
We use digital X-rays, a 3-D CT scanner, and a handheld scanner for digital impressions. Plus, we have the ability to make several types of dental restorations in-house using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system. That means you can complete your smile repair in one visit, rather than having to return for a second appointment.
Below are several tooth repair and replacement options we offer using crowns and bridges:
- Single Crown For Repair – We can make your crown right in our office, then use it to repair a damaged tooth. Most of our crowns are made from e.max porcelain, which is strong and closely resembles natural teeth.
- Fixed Traditional Bridge – Our team can replace one or more missing teeth with this type of bridge, which anchors to your existing teeth on either end.
- Implant-Supported Crown – A dental implant serves as a replacement tooth root for your new crown, which will replace a single missing tooth and restore your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Support Bridge – This bridge attaches to two or more implants to fill in gaps in your smile.
When you need dental crowns and bridges in Castle Rock, trust the team with proven experience. Call Evoque Dental & Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your appointment.