You’ve probably heard the old expression that something is “as difficult as pulling teeth.” Well, at Evoque Dental & Wellness Center, we’d rather not remove your teeth at all if possible. However, if we do need to remove one, we’ll do it as gently as possible. Here are some aspects of our dental practice that will make your Castle Rock tooth removal more comfortable and pleasant:Dr. Erik Hekkert on tooth removal and extractions Read Transcript
Well when we have to take a tooth out, if the tooth is really hurting badly, we're going to help that patient out that day and we're going to take care of it. There might be some things that we have to do in preparation for future treatments, such as grafting or holding the surrounding structures in place, but we're going to then offer options, such as a bridge, or an implant to replace that tooth at a later date.
- Your choice of sedation options – either oral sedation with a small pill or deeper sedation from an anesthesiologist
- Comfort amenities like warm blankets, soft pillows, and scented eye covers
- Advanced technology that includes digital X-rays, digital scanners, and a 3-D CT scanner
- A compassionate staff who will take care of all your needs and help you feel at home
If you need a tooth removed, call us today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your appointment. We’re located at the intersection of Founders Parkway and Trail Boss Drive.
Count On Our Team For Your Tooth Removal
We’d much rather save your natural tooth if it’s in your best interest. As great as replacement tooth options are these days, including dental implants, keeping a patient’s natural teeth in place is often best. However, it’s sometimes necessary to remove damaged teeth to stop a patient’s pain and protect the health of the rest of their mouth.
If you have a painful, damaged tooth that requires removal, you can be assured we’ll do it as quickly and comfortably as possible. We will:
- Give you a choice of sedation options – oral conscious sedation in pill form or a deeper level of sedation that will put you in a sleeplike state, administered by an anesthesiologist
- Make sure the area we’re working on is completely numb so that you don’t feel anything
- Remove your damaged tooth and keep the extraction site intact
- Provide you with complete aftercare instructions to ensure you have a smooth and comfortable healing period
For tooth removal in Castle Rock, call Evoque Dental & Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723. We’ll make sure you receive the excellent dental care you deserve!